About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, FL, United States
Scott Diffenderfer is a Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate at Compass with 11 years of real estate and over 25 years of marketing, fundraising, sales and management experience. Scott has worked with buyers from around the world to find their dream homes. If you’re not sure which neighborhood is right for you or whether you want a house or a condo, Scott is the agent who can help you figure out what’s best for your needs.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

Today is Earth Day and it's the 19th day I've gone without driving a car.  Riding a bike everywhere is becoming normal - except for the fact that people keep coming up to talk to me.  But that's a good thing.  I'm looking forward to the first real estate deal that comes out of it!

Meanwhile, I will be at Whole Foods Market today at 10th and Alton on Miami Beach offering electric bicycle test rides.  Stop by and ride one.

No comments:

Post a Comment